Persian Saffron 100% whole pistils, top quality 3g (60 generous portions)
Iranian saffron, top quality in whole pistils, 100% pure Dasteh format, from South Khorasan, Qa'en province.
Saffron packed in glass tubes with screw cap, in 3 gram packages.
• Whole saffron pistils from Crocus sativus, grown and processed exclusively by hand using traditional techniques by the farming families of Qa'en;
• Whole saffron pistils in the traditional Iranian 'Dasteh' format, the only format in the world that cannot be counterfeited;
• This product is part of a short and sustainable supply chain, we share with Iranian producers every year work, projects and satisfactions directly in Iran.
• 3 grams of saffron are enough for around 60 generous portions to be used to enhance your dishes.
• Exceptional value for money
Shirin Persia saffron gives each recipe a natural, elegant, refined and exclusive colouring.
Amounts including VAT, free shipping for amounts over € 100.00
Type of payment accepted: Credit Card and Prepaid by SUMUP, Bank Transfer.
Shipping: Delivery in maximum 4 working days in Italy from the crediting of the payment made (5 working days in Italy islands), 5/8 working days in Europe. We ship by GLS express courier and Italian Post with tracking of the shipment, free for over € 100.00 (Italy).
Withdrawal: Following the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason within the term of 14 days after purchase. Fifty-seven of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.