Handmade unisex scarf dyed with saffron petals /2
The women's cooperative makes this unisex scarf dyed with saffron petals of Khorashad, a village in the province of Birjand, in Iran. Since 2018, UNESCO has recognized this weaving art as a World Heritage.
- 100% organic cotton
- The color is natural. Purple is extracted from the petals of the saffron flower.
- Size: 180 * 41cm
- Weight: 158 g
- You can see the gift box that contains the bag in the photo. A card is attached containing a handwritten Persian poem by Rumi, and customizable space for your wishes, a dried saffron flower, a glass bottle containing petals of Saffron and Reseda, and a postcard depicting a beautiful photo of the photographic exhibition "Saffron, its land and its people" accompany the bag as well. Is attached also a postcard with photographs showing the process of making the scarf and an explanation of the project.
- The scarf is double face.
- Washing: for the first wash, it is recommended to leave the scarf to soak for half an hour in two liters of cold water in which two tablespoons of salt are dissolved. For subsequent washes, hand washes in cold water.
- Pure Iranian Saffron in whole pistils, Dasteh format, from the Khorasan region, Qa'en province supplied in a glass tube with screw cap, in a 1 gram pack (pack height 10 cm). Discounted 20%
Amounts including VAT, free shipping for amounts over € 100.00
Type of payment accepted: Credit Card and Prepaid by SUMUP, Bank Transfer.
Shipping: Delivery in maximum 4 working days in Italy from the crediting of the payment made (5 working days in Italy islands), 5/8 working days in Europe. We ship by GLS express courier and Italian Post with tracking of the shipment, free for over € 100.00 (Italy).
Withdrawal: Following the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason within the term of 14 days after purchase. Fifty-seven of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.