Pure Persian Saffron, first quality, in whole pistils 1g (20 generous portions)
Pure Iranian saffron in whole pistils, Dasteh size, from the Khorasan region, Qa'en province.
Supplied in glass tubes with screw caps, 1 gram package.
• From Crocus sativus flowers grown exclusively by hand using traditional techniques by the farming families of Qa'en;
• sold in whole stigmas in 'Dasteh' format, counterfeit-proof;
• guarantee of short supply chain and sustainability, every year we personally share the processing with the farmers.
• with 1g you get about 20 generous portions to season your recipes.
• excellent quality/price ratio
Qa'en saffron gives every dish an elegant, refined and exclusive flavour.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Amounts including VAT, free shipping for amounts over € 100.00
Type of payment accepted: Credit Card and Prepaid by SUMUP, Bank Transfer.
Shipping: Delivery in maximum 4 working days in Italy from the crediting of the payment made (5 working days in Italy islands), 5/8 working days in Europe. We ship by GLS express courier and Italian Post with tracking of the shipment, free for over € 100.00 (Italy).
Withdrawal: Following the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason within the term of 14 days after purchase. Fifty-seven of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.