Scarf & Bag, hand made dyed with saffron petals,
Scarf & Bag, hand made dyed with saffron petals, are made with the fabric that the cooperative of women of Khorashad village, Birjand, has handcrafted. Since 2018, UNESCO has recognized this weaving art as a World Heritage
<You can find the complete history of this scarf, with photos here in our blog>
- 100% cotton fabric
- The colors are natural. The purple is extracted from the petals of the saffron flower, and the yellow is from the Reseda flowers.
- Scarf size: 180 * 65cm - Handbag size: 30 * 20 * 9cm
- Scarf weight: 255 g - Bag weight: 240 g
- You can see the gift box that contains the bag in the photo. A card is attached containing a handwritten Persian poem by Rumi, and customizable space for your wishes, a dried saffron flower, a glass bottle containing petals of Saffron and Reseda, and a postcard depicting a beautiful photo of the photographic exhibition "Saffron, its land and its people" accompany the bag as well. Also included is a postcard with photographs of the scarf making process and an explanation of the project.
- The scarf and bag are both double-faced and appear different on their two sides.
- Washing: for the first wash of the scarf, it is recommended to leave the scarf to soak for half an hour in two liters of cold water in which two tablespoons of salt are dissolved. For subsequent washes, hand washes in cold water.
Amounts including VAT, free shipping for amounts over € 100.00
Type of payment accepted: Credit Card and Prepaid by SUMUP, Bank Transfer.
Shipping: Delivery in maximum 4 working days in Italy from the crediting of the payment made (5 working days in Italy islands), 5/8 working days in Europe. We ship by GLS express courier and Italian Post with tracking of the shipment, free for over € 100.00 (Italy).
Withdrawal: Following the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason within the term of 14 days after purchase. Fifty-seven of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.